- MPA : Columbia University SIPA, NY, USA
- MBA : Xavier School of Management, Jharkhand, India
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING : Rajiv Gandhi Technological University, MP, India
- Technical: STATA, SPSS, ArcGIS, Tableau, Visio, Carto DB, Microsoft Office
- Business Development: Stakeholder engagement, Negotiation, Proposal and Grant writing
- Program Design: Research design, Drafting survey instruments, Monitoring and evaluation
- Publication: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Facility Survey under (DLHS-4)
- Awards: Syntel S’prayas Leadership, HULTZ prize runner-up, AMEX Outstanding Quality
- Supporting Faculty: Centre for Good Governance, Jan Abhiyan Parishad, Muktangan, MLB,
- Certification: Decentralized Planning (UNDP), CSQA Quality Specialist, LOMA Health Insurance
- Voluntary Work: Board of Director (BSSS), SIPA Brand Ambassador, Fund raising ‘Swadhar’
- Language: Native: English and Hindi | Speaking: Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil and Spanish
Global development professional, MPA/MBA with strong background in program management ; Experienced in program evaluation, policy research, and management of up to 50 staff and budgets close to $1m; work experience at UN agencies, Nonprofits, Private sector companies;
- Graduate Consultant Communication for Development : United Nations, UNICEF, NY, USA
- Research Associate, Millennium Village Project [MVP] : Columbia Earth Institute, NY, USA
- Policy Analyst, UNREACH : World Food Program[WFP], Yangon, Myanmar
- Program Manager: Indian Institute of Development Management (IIDM) [IIDM], Bhopal, India
- Designed and supervised a variety of projects from inception to execution for multiple clients.
- Increased potential annual savings by 326 million INR for state government of MP via revising supply chain of Public Distribution System and enhanced food security in the state.
- Led large scale demographic survey such as Annual Health Survey (10,048 Households) and Facility Survey under DLHS-4 (2,475 health institutions) for Government of India.
- Supervised need based capacity building of 134 NGO’s in partnership with National Aids Control Organization (NACO) leading to 1387 training's for five experience levels.
- Influenced behavior change action plan for ‘complementary feeding’ to eradicate malnutrition in the state of MP in partnership with UNICEF and Ministry of Women and Child welfare.
- Business Analyst : Syntel Ltd [link], Pune, India | Phoenix, USA